Systems Engineer / Requirements Manager
CTSi is seeking an experienced systems engineer who will take ownership of the Advanced Anti-Radiation Guided Missile Extended Range (AARGM-ER) Integrated Performance Requirements Document (IPRD), associated requirements documentation, and the requirements process. Work routinely and consistently in IBM DOORS to manage the IPRD. Schedule and facilitate Specification Review Board (SRB) meetings, coordinate and reconcile inputs between stakeholders and subject matter experts (SMEs), and assist with brokering solutions.
Will also coordinate the analysis and documentation of engineering development reviews within the collaborative information technology framework (IBM JAZZ). Monitor SME analysis and contractor response, assist with completeness, and coordinate higher level review. Synthesize reports across multiple design segments, summarize results, create briefings, and brief IPT leadership.
Systems Engineer specializing in performance and technical requirements development for a DoD ACAT-1C Acquisition Program, with a strong IT background.
Specific duties include:
• Work directly with senior government and contractor engineers to develop IPRD requirements, and lower level system requirements as derived in the specification tree.
• Draft proposed text, attributes, and other supporting data for new and/or modified system or sub-system requirements
• Research, justify and document the appropriate source and accompanying rational for individually derived requirements
• Work with engineering management, IPT teams and others to resolve requirement issues and concerns
• Ensure end-to-end traceability of requirements between specifications, architecture models, design, and test
• Perform flow-down of requirements from the IPRD to lower level specification documents.
• Develop briefing material for System Engineering Technical Reviews (SETRs) like events, with initial concentration directed toward Acquisition Knowledge Points, Preliminary Design Review, and Critical Design Review.
• Implement and maintain requirements, allocations, and traceability updates in DOORS
• Monitor and coordinate review of engineering proposals within JAZZ.
• Assist in the implementation of requirements database configuration management policy and procedures
• Participate in Risk Management Board activities
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply on line at http://www.goctsi.com EEO/Vet/Disability
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in aerospace engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in Systems Engineering or related experience
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send us your resume!