CTSi is seeking an experienced Electronics Technician to perform Electrical/Mechanical Rapid-Prototyping of Cables, Harnesses, Electrical Cabinets, Enclosures and Power Distribution Units.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply on line at http://www.goctsi.com EEO/Vet/Disability
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
High school diploma or equivalency certification.
- 2 years of directly related experience of electrical cable and harness fabrication.
- Experience using measuring devices, hand tools, power tools, and field related practices.
- Ability to interpret drawings, schematics, blue prints, and visual aids.
- Must be able to pass color blindness test.
Following are not required but are desired:
- J-STD-001 (CIS) Certification.
- IPC WHMA-A-620 (CIS) Certification.
- Electronics/Electrical Engineering Degree (Associates).
- Electronics/Electrical Technician Certificate (Accredited Institution / Military).
- Experience Working with Military Aircrafts.
- Military Experience (US Army, USMC, NAVY, National Guard, Coast Guard, or Air Force).
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send us your resume!