Candidate will provide technical support to team members using Department of Defense Architecture Framework. Must have experience with SysML and Magic Draw. The candidate will perform the following duties:
• Creation of mission and systems architectures utilizing development tools
• Assist in requirements development in support of program objectives
• Perform system functional and physical analysis
• Document architecture and requirements in formal specifications
• Creation of Standard Procedure Documentation to support activities
• Development of DoDAF 2.0 architecture products
Additional duties may include:
Conduct research for resolving system engineering issues, as well as assisting in development and implementation of program IPT level processes. Additional technical duties will include assistance with maintaining overall system design using architecture modeling tools.
The ideal candidate would have specific experience in at least one of the following areas:
• Requirements Management
• Software Development
• Test and Evaluation
• Data Modeling
Experience with one or more of the following tools are desired:
• An enterprise modeling tool, such as Sparx Enterprise Architect, Rational Rhapsody, IBM System Architect, IBM Software Architect, Papyrus, and CORE.
• Requirements management tools, such as DOORs and CORE.
• Data model development tools, such as Altova, Eclipse
Knowledge of Eclipse, Java, HTML, UML, and XML is desired.
Candidate must have the ability to work in a team environment; provide constructive alternatives/approaches to solving issues; be flexible; have a strong sense of urgency for critical tasks; and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while effectively managing schedule and communicating process.
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and three (3) years of DoDAF experience are required.
- Experience in complex large-scale enterprise applications such as IBM System Architect, IBM Software Architect, and CORE is desired.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Basic, HTML, UML, and XML is desired.
- Candidate must have the ability to work in a team environment; provide constructive alternatives/approaches to solving issues; be flexible; have a strong sense of urgency for critical tasks; and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while effectively managing schedule and communicating process.
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send us your resume!