The Contracts Manager will administer Government Prime contracts and subcontracts from cradle to grave, and will interface with contracting officers, technical points of contact, contractors and CTSi program managers and management. In addition, the Manager will administer and coordinate activities involving acceptance, monitoring, performance and close out of contracts between the company and customers. The Contracts Manager will act as a liaison between CTSi and customers, including participation in pre-contract discussions, contract negotiation and complex contract changes. The Contracts Manager will also review and analyze contract documents to determine contractual obligations and ensures compliance.
Provides support to full range of government contracts, task orders and subcontract agreements. Involved in complex government contract project administration and subcontract management. Will work closely with the program management team to coordinate requirement releases, execute placements of subcontracts, and track the completion of subcontractor tasks, milestones, and processing of payments.
Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field
- Experience in contracts from pre-RFP to closeout, including CDRL/financial preparation, contract modifications and financial analysis is required.
- 7 – 10 year of related DoD Contracts experience is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint are required.
- Must have the ability to work independently with limited guidance. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Direct experience with administering and pricing complex contracts.
- Experience with Federal Government contract administration experience involving all contract types (Fixed Price, Cost Plus Fixed Fee, T&M, IDIQ Task/Delivery Order) from contract award to closeout
- Experience in contract negotiation, administration, teaming agreements, consulting agreements, and other corporate legal documents such as non-disclosure
- Deltek or similar software
- Experience with cost proposal preparation and DCAA audits
- Proficient in tracking and managing contract/task order financials, budgets, ETC's
- Current DOD security clearance.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply on line at http://www.goctsi.com EEO/Vet/Disability
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send us your resume!