Mid-Level/Senior Electrical Engineer
Our engineering team supporting Combat Integration and Identification Systems has immediate openings for mid-level and senior Electrical Engineers. The positions are located at a US Navy facility in Southern Maryland in support of Identification, Friend or Foe (IFF) technology and involve direct customer interaction and cross-organization teamwork. The successful candidates must be willing to locate to St. Mary’s County, Maryland and either possess, or can obtain, at minimum, a Secret security clearance.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply on line at http://www.goctsi.com EEO/Vet/Disability
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
BS degree (MS preferred) in Electrical Engineering (EE) or Computer Engineering (CE) from an ABET accredited engineering program
- Capable of preparing technical documentation (design & requirements artifacts, test cases, etc.), white papers, trade-studies, and briefing material as assigned
- Capable of providing guidance and oversight as required for technicians, vendors, and subcontractors as requested
- Experienced in hardware integration and testing
- Experience in mixed signal printed circuit card design, schematic capture, creation and management of schematics, PCB parts library, board layout, BOM and Gerber generation.
- Experience with OrCAD (preferred) or Altium for board design (Sr. Only)
- Experienced in Power Delivery Network and Signal Integrity analysis (Sr. Only)
- Experienced developing electronics hardware architecture - high level block diagram - down to board level design
- Experience with firmware design, test and debug - VHDL (preferred) or Verilog (FPGA req only)
- Competent with both analog and digital electronics including ADC, DAC, DC-DC converters, op-amp and filter designs
- Competency in FPGA and SOC HW / SW interfaces and definitions (FPGA req only)
- Experienced with requirement definition documents
- Experienced working with SW engineers on SW / HW integration
- Knowledge of Xilinx tools preferred - Vivado, Test Bench, Synthesis
- Knowledge of ModelSim
- Experience with high speed digital interfaces such as PCIe2.0/3.0, USB 3.0, DDR3/DDR4, Gigabit Ethernet, and SerDes (Sr. Only)
- Desired (not required) RF skills include Software Defined Radio (SDR) theory and design; Familiarity with RF Data Link technology including various modulation and wave-form
- techniques; Spread-spectrum / frequency hopping; UHF (L-band) pulse RF technology (Sr. Only)
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send us your resume!