Mid-Level/Senior Software Engineer
Our engineering team supporting Combat Integration and Identification Systems has immediate openings for experienced Software Engineers for Real-Time-Embedded applications. The positions are located at a US Navy facility in Southern Maryland in support of Identification, Friend or Foe (IFF) technology and involve direct customer interaction and cross-organization teamwork. The successful candidates must be willing to locate to St. Mary’s County, Maryland and either possess, or can obtain, at minimum, a Secret security clearance.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply on line at http://www.goctsi.com EEO/Vet/Disability
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Bachelor’s (Master’s preferred) Degree in Computer Science from a College or University accredited by a nationally recognized accrediting agency, or Bachelor of Science (Master’s preferred) Degree in Computer Engineering from an ABET Accredited Engineering Program
- Experienced in both procedural and object-oriented computer programming languages and techniques (typically C, C++, and Java)
- Experienced in Assembler Language (x-86 or PowerPC)
- Demonstrated understanding of computer organization & architecture
- Experienced in developing real-time-embedded systems for high-criticality applications such as medical or (preferably) avionics equipment
- Experienced with Software/Hardware integration techniques
- Experience in developing software, through the entire development process including certification, under a highly disciplined standard such as RTCA DO-178B or similar.
- Demonstrated expertise in Software Engineering and Architecture practices.
- Experienced in Estimating Engineering Effort for planning, bids, and proposals
- Experienced in project management for software engineering
- Experienced with Earned Value (EV) reporting techniques
- Must hold or be capable of procuring a Secret level security clearance
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send us your resume!