Embedded Systems Engineer
Coherent Technical Services, Inc. (CTSi) is seeking a System Embedded Engineer in the San Diego area to support Naval Warfare (SPAWAR) Systems Center (SSC) Pacific Government engineers in the planning, testing and integration of Emerging Positioning Navigating and Timing (PNT) products.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply on line at http://www.goctsi.com EEO/Vet/Disability
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
BSEE/Computer Science or technical degree from an accredited college/university
- Must have current U.S. security clearance (required).
- Experience with hardware, firmware, software RF receiver testing and systems engineering, design and integration.
- Working knowledge of Matlab, C, C++ languages, Object Oriented design, UNIX and LINUX operating systems as well as Microsoft products.
- Good knowledge on embedded middleware, applications and services.
- Basic working knowledge of oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and multimeters for debugging
- Experience developing hardware, software system specifications and interface control documentation, along with the development of an Advanced Development Module simulator.
- Experience identifying laboratory enhancements for emerging advancements in GPS technology and qualifying system-level specifications and ICDs for new Positioning, Navigating and Timing (PNT) test and evaluation systems.
- An ability to work in a team environment; provide constructive alternatives/approaches to solving issues; be flexible; have a strong sense of urgency for critical tasks; and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while effectively managing schedule and communicating process.
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send us your resume!