Coherent Technical Services, Inc. (CTSi) is seeking a Welder to perform welding processes on aluminum, steel and stainless parts and assemblies to the required job tolerances. Individual must have knowledge of weld symbols, process and layout requirements on welded parts and assemblies according to engineering drawings and specifications. May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply on line at http://www.goctsi.com EEO/Vet/Disability
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
High School Diploma/GED
- 5 Year of experience as a commercial welder. Current and valid certification(s) a plus.
- Perform MIG, TIG and other types of weld methods based on project requirements.
- Read and interpret project plans, blueprints and other written instructions and diagrams to perform task at hand.
- Good knowledge & understanding of heat applications, heat absorbents during welding operations to prevent warpages of parts.
- General knowledge of shop practices including layout, drilling, sawing, grinding, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs on a daily basis.
- Must wear approved PPE (personal protective equipment).
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends, and other shifts as required
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send us your resume!