Mid-Level System Administrator
Coherent Technical Services, Inc is seeking a Mid-Level System Administrator to work at St. Inigoes, MD.
- Well versed with group policy
- Knowledge of WSUS for patching and updates
- Experience in migrating applications from older server operating systems to new ones (specifically Windows server 2008 to 2016)
- Knowledge of scripting and the ability to restore a computer from disks or backups
- Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Experience in planning and executing new server and workstation rollouts
- Knowledge of DAR encryption and experience deploying it
- Knowledge of the STIG process
- Experience in planning and executing Disaster Recovery procedures
- Extensive knowledge in server 2008/2008r2/2012r2/2016 and Windows 10 operating systems
- Knowledge of server virtualization as well as networking in virtual environments
- Experience with AD/LDAP user and group administration
- Experience with SQL database administration
- Experience with Microsoft IIS administration and configuration
- Strong organization, documentation, and project management skills
- Experience with government processes and procedures
- BS degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field.
- 8-10 years' experience, preferably with DoD or government agencies
- CompTIA Security+ Certification (DOD Directive 8570 IAT I or II certification)
- Active Secret clearance
- U.S. Citizenship is required for security clearance eligibility.
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send us your resume!