Sr. Program Manager
Coherent Technical Services, Inc. (CTSi) is seeking senior program manager for an exciting new program for Class 1 railroads. We are looking for a technically-skilled PM with locomotive experience who wants to make a big difference and contribution developing and fielding future state-of-the-art sensor platforms for railroad operations. In this role, you will work closely with our Chief Engineer to manage the technical, cost and schedule of this important program while collaboratively developing a suite of sensor platforms to detect and classify rail obstructions for safe train operations.
- Utilize your PM and rail experience while working cohesively with the Chief Engineer to program plan, direct and execution of each phase of a proof of concept and prototype program.
- Break down and evaluate each critical WBS path and develop a comprehensive Program Management Plan to establish a working detailed MPS to identify and manage resource needs, technical schedule, and risks.
- Successfully manage sensor program to PMP and contract statement of work requirements.
- Provide insight to senior leadership on program execution activities, status (cost, schedule, and technical requirements), risk and issues. Prepare and execute internal quarterly Program Reviews.
- Perform the Customer interface and coordination at the program-level. Prepare and execute scheduled customer Program Reviews
- Master’s Degree in EE or ME
- PMP certification.
- Experience in managing and evaluating engineering efforts involving:
- Open-source algorithm (i.e. OpenCV). Tune algorithms to detect, evaluate and classify sensor-detectable image features.
- Deep Neural Networks (DNN)/Deep Learning
- Convolutional and Recurrent Neural Networks
- Agile Software Development methodologies on development programs
- Embedded middleware, applications and services.
- Possess a technical degree from an accredited college/university. Bachelor’s Degree in EE/ME desired.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in program management role at complex organizations delivering programs and solutions while interacting directly with customers.
- Demonstrated ability to lead small teams to execute on highly technical projects.
- Experience managing industrial, technology, electronics, or engineering sectors with particular focus on transportation/trains.
- Familiar with C++ and associated software development tools for the development and commercialization of sensor fusion algorithms.
- Experience with the program management and development and launch of a commercial sensor fusion product
- Working knowledge of General Code of Operating Rules (GCOR) for Rails
- Strong and capable leadership skills with emphasis on collaboration, virtual team management, and cross-organization communications
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Expert time management and organization skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply on line at http://www.goctsi.com EEO/Vet/Disability
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send us your resume!