Coherent Technical Services, Inc. (CTSi) is seeking an experienced Technical Writer for developing documentation for the Department of Defense (DoD) and its programs. Using reference material and existing documentation, the technical writer will work closely with system engineers and project team members to collect, develop and maintain product documentation (user manuals, technical manuals, and test reports), project documentation (project standards, status reports, meeting minutes, and action items), test definition and results reports, and organization policy and procedure documentation. Support includes researching, writing, editing, and proofreading deliverable logistical and project support documentation in accordance with customer specifications and Navy standards.
- Security Clearance “Secret” level
- Associate’s degree in business or computer science OR 8+ years of experience in a related position
- 4+ years of experience providing business analysis and support to project management support products: business reports, quality assurance reports, brief preparation, risk management reports, technical report editing, business process analysis, process improvement, etc.
- 2+ years of experience providing support for monitoring project schedules and budgets, preparing progress reports, maintaining logs, managing and analyzing information using Excel, web tools, or other database tools, and liaising with IPT lead and government team at appropriate levels
- 2 years of specific DoD work experience
- Proficient in the use of applicable software products such as the Microsoft Office Suite of products
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply on line at http://www.goctsi.com EEO/Vet/Disability
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send us your resume!