CTSi is seeking to hire an experienced Datalink Engineer to join our growing team. The candidate will serve as the technical lead on various projects with RF datalinks using a variety of frequency bands (C, X, Ku, V, etc.). The modulation techniques employed in the transmitter will vary from the traditional analog modulation schemes (e.g., amplitude, phase, frequency, etc.) to digital modulation schemes (e.g., M-ary ASK, FSK, PSK, etc.) as well as multicarrier waveforms. Will work closely with teams of RF system engineers, software/algorithm developers, test facilities, and operators to optimize the design and performance of Navy RF systems against current and emerging adversary threats.
The successful candidate will demonstrate successful experience in the following tasks and skills:
- Serve as technical lead of high data rate, low latency RF datalink programs.
- Work with team to perform trade studies to refine datalink concepts and architectures.
- Generate upfront performance analysis and requirements definition.
- Heavily involved in the prototyping and evaluation in laboratory and field test environments.
- Perform post-test analysis of measured data. Comparison of expected against measured performance.
- Develop technical presentations, white papers, and proposals.
BS degree in electrical engineering with 5+ years of experience working with RF datalinks
- Experience in developing analysis, design, prototyping and end item development and evaluation in laboratory and field test environments
- Experience generating and presenting technical presentations.
- Experience developing white papers and analysis presenting concepts and possible solutions to technical problems.
- Specific experience with LPI/LPD datalinks is desired.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply on line at http://www.goctsi.com EEO/Vet/Disability
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send us your resume!