Coherent Technical Services, Inc (CTSi) is seeking highly motivated space system engineering professionals to join our team. The ideal candidate will have technical expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- System Engineering Processes & Documentation
- Space System Specialty Engineering
- Position, Navigation, and Timing (PNT)
- Ground Segments
- Test and Verification
- Technology Capability Insertion
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in system engineering and DoD acquisition
- Provide systems and technical engineering support to the US Air Force Production Corps
- Evaluate/design and provide performance assessments of PNT systems
- Coordinate approval of reports and generate system-level risks
- Evaluate and track system and subsystem issues and configuration changes
- Review and evaluate the results of subsystem testing
- Ability to support a fast paced environment with excellent oral and written communication skills, be a self-starter, and be able to partner with and lead various teammates to support all system engineering aspects of a program through the life-cycle from concept to disposal
- Must be able to provide solutions to a variety of technical issues of varying scope and complexity associated with small to large scale launch vehicle systems
- Must be able to work without significant oversight and direction
Must possess a BS degree in engineering, computer science, math or other related technical discipline
- Experience with USAF Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) processes, procedures & compliance documents.
- Knowledge of industry/commercial best practices for space system development.
- Knowledge of Air Force chain of command and its structure/culture.
- Active Secret Clearance Required; TS SCI desired
- Experience in developing analysis, design, prototyping and end item development and evaluation in laboratory and field test environments
- Experience generating and presenting technical presentations.
- Experience developing white papers and analysis presenting concepts and possible solutions to technical problems.
Specific experience with LPI/LPD datalinks is desired.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply on line at http://www.goctsi.com EEO/Vet/Disability
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send us your resume!