Senior Software Engineer
Designs, develops thru software coding, tests, integrates and modifies simulation models of aircraft avionics, including sensors, mission systems, and weapons systems. Develops software to integrate aircraft avionics into hardware‐in‐the‐loop real‐time simulations. Researches aircraft avionics performance and interfaces.
BS or BA degree in Computer Science, engineering, mathematics, or science from a school where the Accreditation Board accredited the specific curriculum for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- At least seven (7) years of experience of engineering software development.
- Experience using a high level programming language, such as C++.
- Candidate must have the ability to work in a team environment; provide constructive alternatives/approaches to solving issues; be flexible; have a strong sense of urgency for critical tasks; and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while effectively managing schedule and communicating process.
- Position requires a proactive, self-starting, independent, flexible individual with excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to be productive with little supervision.
- Must have demonstrated experience interfacing with the customer and proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Outlook).
- U.S. Citizenship is required for security clearance eligibility. Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Current DOD security clearance a plus
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply on line at http://www.goctsi.com EEO/Vet/Disability
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send us your resume!