- Work directly with senior government and contractor engineers to develop and coordinate Carrier Segment Integration performance requirements for the Pre-Milestone B Unmanned Aviation Program
- Prepare and execute system integration plans and strategies for Air Traffic Management systems, Aircraft Launch and Recovery Equipment, NAVSEA, and SPAWAR managed systems
- Develop, evaluate, and provide recommend courses of action for system integration cost, performance and schedule trades
- Develop and coordinate Ship Change Document (SCD) engineering artifacts required to support the Navy Modernization Process (NMP)
- Draft proposed text, attributes, and other supporting data for new and/or modified system or sub-system requirements
- Work with engineering management, IPT teams and others to resolve integration issues and concerns. Prepare technical papers and briefing material to communicate options and recommendations
- Develop and provide oversight of service provider developed product/system requirement verification and validation methods
- Ensure end-to-end traceability of requirements between specifications, Engineering Change Proposals (ECP), architecture models, design, and test
- Perform flow-down of requirements from the Performance Specification to the CV Segment Specification (CVSS) and ensured traceability from the CVSS through product team specifications, design documentation, and test cases.
- Develop briefing material for System Engineering Technical Reviews (SETRs), with initial concentration directed toward System Requirements Review (SRR), Preliminary Design Review (PDR) and Critical Design Review (CDR)
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of requirements, allocations, and traceability updates in DOORS
- Prepare and evaluate product and system level cost, schedule and performance risks. Participate in the government led risk management process.
BS or BA degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or another engineering discipline from an accredited school.
- At least 10 years of professional experience that consisted of performing project management and/or systems engineering functions.
Current DOD security clearance.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply on line at http://www.goctsi.com EEO/Vet/Disability
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send us your resume!