Senior System Administrator
Coherent Technical Services, Inc. (CTSi) is seeking a full time Senior System Administrator to work at St. Inigoes, MD.
• Well versed with group policy
• Knowledge of WSUS for patching and updates
• Experience in migrating applications from older server operating systems to new ones (specifically Windows server 2008 to 2016)
• Extensive knowledge of administrative scripting
• Experience in planning and executing new server and workstation rollouts
• Knowledge of DAR encryption and experience deploying it
• Knowledge of the STIG process
• Experience in planning and executing DR (Disaster Recovery) environment setup
• Experience with an IT management system (preferably Spiceworks)
• Extensive knowledge in server 2008/2008r2/2012r2/2016 and Windows 10 operating systems
• Knowledge of VMware server virtualization software (ESXi host OS and Vsphere/Vsphere Web Client) as well as networking in virtual environments
• Experience with AD/LDAP user and group administration
• Experience with SQL database administration
• Experience with Microsoft IIS administration and configuration
• Strong organization, documentation, and project management skills
• Experience with government processes and procedures
U.S. Citizenship is required for security clearance eligibility.
Candidate must have the ability to work in a team environment; provide constructive alternatives/approaches to solving issues; be flexible; have a strong sense of urgency for critical tasks; and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while effectively managing schedule and communicating process.
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
BS degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field.
- 8-10 years' experience, preferably with DoD or government agencies
- Active Secret clearance
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send us your resume!