Test and Integration Engineer
Coherent Technical Services, Inc. is seeking a Test and Integration Engineer to support the Joint Precision Approach and Landing System (JPALS) program and Government engineers in the planning, development, testing and integration of the JPALS Test Bed (JTB). This individual must have direct experience with Integration and Test planning, execution, and evaluation and be able to support JTB evaluations and provide technical assessment at system and software level reviews. The Test and Integration Engineer is responsible for hardware and software Integration and Test related activities to include lab tests, flight tests, shipboard operational tests, demonstrations and the development of artifacts during JTB development and use. Candidate must have strong technical background and provide constructive alternatives/approaches to solving problems; be flexible; have a strong sense of urgency for critical tasks; have excellent communication and interpersonal skills; an ability to work and collaborate with software and test team members and well demonstrated integration and test experience.
Must have a security clearance.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply on line at http://www.goctsi.com EEO/Vet/Disability
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Bachelor or Above Degree in a Technical Engineering Discipline
- Five (5) plus years of hardware, firmware, software and systems engineering, design and integration experience and the understanding and use of hardware and software test tools. Flight test experience is a plus.
- Experience examining technical documents, requirements, and interface specifications to develop meaningful test methods and procedures.
- Be able to translate system requirements into test cases.
- Experience in the review and development of test related artifacts to include: Test Strategies, Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMPs), Test Plans, Test Procedures, Test Reports, Test Cases, Deficiency Reports, and Briefings.
- Experience coordinating and executing test events in accordance with test plans and predefined test procedures.
- Review and support development of documentation, analysis, and reports related to test results.
- Strong technical experience with Object Oriented design, UNIX and LINUX operating systems. Matlab and VXWorks knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with software integration and testing as well as integration and use of simulation models of aircraft avionics is desired.
- Experience with NAVAIR Systems Engineering and Acquisition policies and processes a plus.
Does this position sound like a good fit? Send us your resume!