CTSi Fabrication Services
CTSi Fabrication Facility
22762 Three Notch Rd.
Lexington Park, MD 20653
Phone: (240) 237-8212
Fax: (301) 866-0008
Our goal is to build long-term relationships with our customers, and work hard to ensure exceptional service at each phase of a precision fabrication project to manufacture quality machined parts, assembly and integration.
- We employ highly-skilled and trained machinists to work with advanced CNC machining, Sheet metal, Welding, Paint and powder coat finishing
- We are capable of working with an extensive list of all grades of materials specified for a precision machined component
- We utilize the latest CAD/CAM programs to support a variety of file formats including 3D SolidWorks, DWG, DXF
- Our consistency for on-time delivery, and efficient processes that aid in cost reduction
Electro Mechanical Assembly
CTSi expertise in complex mechanical assembly and system integration allows us to provide a true turnkey solution to our customers. Our products include:
- Flight certified equipment racks
- Shipboard racks conforming to the SHIPMAIN Process
- Custom Chassis fabrication and integration
- Cable Assemblies
We produce high or low voltage cable assemblies and wire harnesses using the highest quality materials, and highly trained assembly technicians. The custom cable assemblies or wire harnesses produced by our assembly teams will meet or exceed your demanding specifications.
Whether you are looking for a light gauge custom telecom cable assembly, or a heavy gauge custom cable for a DC application we have the experience to produce specialized custom cable assemblies or wire harnesses for you.
Types of Custom Molded Cable Assemblies
- Co-Axial Assemblies, Simi-Rigid, Conformable, R.F., Video Cable Assemblies
- GPT/UL/Teflon Cable Assemblies
- Molded (Custom) Cable Assemblies, Insert, Components Polypropolene, PVC and ABS mold compounds
- Discrete Wires Cable Assemblies
- Flat Ribbon Cable Assemblies
- Power Cords Cable Assemblies
- Patch Cords Cable Assemblies
- Main Cable Connector Systems
- D-Sub, AMP, Molex, Hirose, Amphenol, SMB, TNC, BNC
With a small, dedicated prototype fabrication shop staff, we have significant capacity to turn around the most complex CNC machining, sheet metal, welding and assembly of prototype aircraft and shipboard projects. We have dedicated prototype project managers to oversee the entire project, an aggressive procurement department to find specific raw materials and push vendors to hold tight schedules, and experienced quality staff to ensure that all jobs leave our door made to specification with certifications required. We have assembled a team of experienced industry veterans who stand ready to take your projects from concept to fruition on-time and on budget.